SADGA Virtual Provincial Days Rules and Objectives
Familiarise yourself with the objectives and rules of the SADGA Virtual Provincial Days.
To ensure disabled golfers play as much golf as possible to stay “golf-fit” for the returning of formal competition golf, that will include a Provincial Challenge and International events like the SA Open and Regional Opens.
From the 1st to the 7th of every month.
· Starting August 2020.
· The end date is currently pegged at January 2021 (dependant on COVID-19 situation).
· Rounds can be played at any GolfRSA affiliated golf club.
- Open to all disabled players in South Africa, that are members at affiliated clubs, with official handicaps.
- Abled bodied supporters can join your 4-ball, but no Order of Merits will be done for them.
- Play as many rounds as possible from the 1st to the 7th of each month.
- WhatsApp a photo of your best scorecard by the 8th of each month to Johan Du Plooy on 0833829010.
- No scorecards will be accepted after the 8th of each month.
- The scorecard must be completed properly, reflecting:
- Names and Surnames
- Colour of Tee-Boxes
- Player and Marker signatures
- Scores and Stableford Points (including totals)
- As per normal, rounds must be opened at the clubs and scores must be entered on the Handicap System, after each round.
- Virtual Regional and National Oder of Merits will be published on the SADGA webpage by the 14th of every month.
- As per normal, only players that have played in 50% or more of these virtual PD’s will be ranked.
Enjoy and stay safe!